Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Klassic Rides

Quick update on the Klassic Rides job, working up some front end designs at the moment and getting close to the finished article.Full front and rear 3/4 renderings coming soon plus my own version if it was my project car.

The car has been designed to closely resemble the 1949 Jaguar MkIV with some modern twists. The Car features a Chysler 300c chassis and running gear so the body has had to be tweaked to accommodate this. wider arches, uprated wheel and tyre package, lower ride height etc.

Keep checking back regularly to see updated images.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment