Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Land Rover FC101

Another Freelance project i am working on at the moment is on a Land Rover FC101 that is being converted into a self sustainable camper that is going to tour europe for months at a time. The guy found me through my major project i completed at uni: Domus Mobile Compact Home on the tiny house blog, (link below if you want to read about that to)

http://tinyhouseblog.com/pre-fab/domus-compact-home/

We are just fleshing out some rough sketches at the moment which i will upload once completed. Its really good to be using some of the finding of my dissertation on a real vehicle with real constraints.





Keep checking back for more updates

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment