Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Madison Gregory

Came across this website today while on my web travels.

www.madisongregoryfineart.com

It's been a while since i have painted, but i really like this use of oil's and immediately set about producing some photoshop variants of my own using some of my own images and some sourced on the internet.

I love the individual layers that are created with thick oil, it gives the very subtle and muted colours real depth.

I will be updating shortly with a few of my own efforts, although i havent attneded fine art college like this man so dont expect to much!



Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment