Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Libyan Man

Sick of painting Scarlett Johansen and other women I have been searching for a more interesting subject.
After painting (and prediciting) an apocalyptic image of Japan, i have stuck with the theme and painted something very current. Over the past week there has been lots of harrowing images of Libya as Gaddafi and the Rebels tear it to pieces.

For this image i showed the effect the uprising has on the average man. I picked my reference and set about shopping it.



Let me know what you think.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment