Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

TAG Heuer Monaco Vintage Limited Edition

and going on from my last post...what a watch.



I thought i would have a look at how much i could get one for and a cool £3500 will get you 1 of 2500 made. It is a thing of beauty though.

I love McQueens view on wearing the watch.
To give added authenticity to the Porsche 917 Gulf driving scenes in the movie, McQueen insisted on wearing the Monaco chronograph because the just-out chronograph was considered the most authentic car-racing watch on the circuit. A sport and glamour legend was born


Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment