Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Friday 8 October 2010

10km Heaton Park

Just a quick one to to show an embarassing piccie of me running the Heaton Park 10km last weekend and to say thanks to everyone who sponsored me, all the proceeds will be going to the Bobby Moore Bowel Cancer Research Trust.

I managed to get around in 58 mins, which is 6 minutes slower than my last 10km but was in horrible weather conditions and was a much tougher course, more like a cross country event running in water, grass and gravel. Already looking forward to the Manchester 10km next May now.



Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment