Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Monday 25 October 2010

Tilt Shift Photography Part 2

Here are some of my own little efforts at tilt shift photography. Have a look at my old post about this here if you haven't got a clue what i'm on about,
http://dutton-design.blogspot.com/2010/10/tilt-shift-photography.html

You really do have to start of with a good quality image with exactly the right angle and enough objects in it to really give the effect of a miniature world. I am particularly happy with the train and am really impressed how the surround grass and shrubbery comes out looking like a model with very little effort in photoshop.

Keep checking back for more, Andy





No comments:

Post a Comment