Hi, I am Andrew Dutton, a Multimedia Designer. I created this blog to accompany my website: www.dutton-design.co.uk

I will update regulary with new work, doodles, influences and all manner of other things so keep checking back.

Thursday 7 October 2010

Ipad Remote Control

How do, Not updated for a while because i have had my feet up in Turkey.

Just working on a little brief at the moment for a friend of mine to create a remote control interface/application for his iPad,
He needs a series of icons, logos and animations producing along with a background theme that is all applied to a program that codes it all and creates an app that will control his TV, Playstation 3, Blu Ray, Stereo and even his curtains, Rock n Roll.

Pictures of app fully up and running coming soon.



Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment